Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When there's a mini trip, there's a mini haul.

This past weekend, I went to Green Bay, through Appleton, and to Oshkosh. 

As some of you may or may not know, Hmong people are so into "tournaments". I went with my in-laws to go support my brother-in-law; he's a flag football player from the Bomb Squad team. My sister-in-law and her husband just recently moved to MN a couple of weeks ago from AZ. I'm so glad they are closer to us now! She's such a fun person to be around with and actually laughs at my jokes when my husband doesn't. (LMBO) 

My S-I-L Yee and I went through the whole tournament in Green Bay to look for treasures. I found my treasures in various booths. I found so many accessories! I usually just go to tournaments for food but not this time! And I actually bought two of those Thai Mistine BB powders! I just love their packagings! =)
This brace is so awesome! It was $1.50. I bought one for myself and my sis.

I love CAMEO rings! It was 3 for $5

Domo was $3

I bought 3 for $5.



I guess I went on a hair band frenzy.



I love this necklace because it looks chic yet Ethnic. 


Rings were $1 a piece

I got this from a vendor and told her that I wasn't from around Green Bay and she gave me a discount. I only paid 6 bucks for everything instead of $9! LOL, I love negotiations! 

My sissy Yee bought me this wallet and these hair bands for me! Thanks sis! Love ya!


I saw this and said "I GOTTA HAVE IT!"



This was for the bigger box. I love how it looks!


I realized that I only bought a refill for this one... T_T


Stopped by the mall in Green bay and went to Kohl's and Old Navy. Old Navy is having an AWESOME sale now. You receive 50% off marked down items, so you bet, I had some great deals! My sis, Yee bought me a pair of pants from Kohl's. We're so Asian, we try to pay for things before the other person does. We're constantly trying to pay before the other person pays. LOL. 
CLICK TO ZOOM IN

Cute Rompers that I found for $5.24

Shorts were $5.49 each

I love this dress! It was only $7.25



We also went to the tournament in Oshkosh too, but I didn't really buy anything from there. Appleton was where I hit the JACKPOT! They built a Sephora there!  I didn't know that! I walked into the Mall and my expression was "WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!!!!!!!!" Catching my hubby, brother-in-law James, and S-I-L Yee by surprise! I probably scared them with my reaction to things. LOL. I didn't buy anything in there but I did spot 5 URBAN DECAY Naked palettes in there. I already have mine but I was tempted to buy some just to sell on Ebay or something, but I passed. I went into Macy's to the MAC counter to get a new Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 20 because NC 15 is getting a little bit too light for me since winter is done and over with. (I THINK! Wisconsin, it can snow at anytime!) I also stopped by the Body Shop to get a Hydrating toner because I was running low on mine.





Happy Shoppings! 

4 comments:

  1. Great purchases!!! :) Loved everything you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG great haul!!! The prices are awesome on the rings and stuff like OMG!

    LOL to your reaction to the Sephora store haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG we did almost the same exact thing! I went to GB because b-i-l played basketball, then they we all went to the Mall in Appleton so i could go to Sephora and buy MUFE foundation but i didn't like it so I was tempted to buy the Naked Palette too and there were only 2 when I saw them. I also got an old navy skirt that was on clearance LOL I can't believe you found all that good jewelry at the tournament! I was trying to look for small hello kitty trinkets but there were none. Wow! I should look more closely next time! Good buys!

    ReplyDelete