Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

High waters are cool? WHUUUT?!

Apparently they are in Asia! 


No kidding! I seriously feel that Asia is waaaaaay ahead in style. (Not to be bias, eh.... what am I talking about, I am! hehe!)

Do you guys remember seeing Lee Min Ho wearing a lot of "ankle length" pants in Personal Taste? That man can totally pull it off! 

Ok, I totally took this from his F.B. page. But you see what I mean? He rocks it!

Here's another picture of him in the drama Personal Taste



I'm not saying that you should go buy your man some high waters but if you do, try websites like yesstyle.com. They have a lot of pants on there that are labeled as "ankle length" or "cropped" pants. 

Here's the link.
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/men-cropped-pants/list.html/bcc.11788_bpt.46



3 comments:

  1. I agree... I think Asia is way ahead of the fashion scene. I love browsing through this online Korean fashion store for fashion inspiration: http://www.dahong.co.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I do remember his high waters hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete