Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I finally used them.

Took out my makeup stash of never used before makeup and actually tried to use some of them today. 

What do you think?


What's on my face?

L.A. Colors Eyeliner/Brow pencil
Brow powder from Forever21
MAC Pro Long Wear NC 20
ELF Blush in Pink Passion
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation in Latte
ELF HD Powder
Elf Purple Eyeshadow
LA Colors Pink
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Innocence
Rev. Matte Eyeshadow in Aubergine
L'Oreal Flashback Fuchsia
Physicians Formula Light Bronzer (Cashmere) 
Covergirl Lash Last Length 
Lorac Eyeliner in Black
Diamond Lip Treatment in Honeymoon Red (Sally Hansen)
Model 21 Eyelashes #21
Wet N Wild eyeliner in White
ELF Eyelid Primer


All affordable things! =)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Love the lashes!!!!!!!!!! Everyone's been talking about Forever21 lashes and I've never actually went into the store and checked them out just yet. Now that I see it on you... oh gosh! I need to go this upcoming weekend! Thanks for showing this!

    Btw, you are beautiful!!!

    MNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Model21. I think the website is model21lashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really beautiful face. You should do these face of the day more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall try by best! =D Thanks for the idea. I never thought of doing face of the day! HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...why did u never use this makeup earlier...u look awesome!
    Xoxo
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete