Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

WORK OUT!

I'm going to try this!

I'm pretty small to begin with. I range from sizes 2-4. I'm typically as 26. (I think!) I guess you can say that I'm pretty busty for my petite size lower D, but a good bra that sucks in your knockers can help you fit into shirts better!

I'd just like to be toned! I'd love to see my abs! =D I just feel "flubby". I do have days where I feel BIGGER. haha. But don't we all?


I've been researching for a good fitness guru and I think I've found my match! I just love how she looks! She's so toned! I don't want to be "skinny". I want to have some kind of definition.

Maybe...more defined arms? Abs? A nicer, less cellulite-y toosh? Nicer legs?

Ugh, I need to eat more protein.... T_T. The anemic me needs it!

I'm getting off track! Sorry! Zuzana is so inspirational! I *love* her!

Check out her website at http://www.bodyrock.tv/








I'm so out of shape! HAHAHA! But at least I'm not in denial! =D I'd like to tone my ABS, ARMS, and LEGS! Good luck to me! 



SCROLL DOWN TO PAUSE MY MUSIC BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO


6 comments:

  1. I am also on my way to tone up...!!! trying to avoid sugar n refined food..but really cant!!
    I worked hard to tone my arms..n managed to get v slight abs.. :)still working on my love handles and thighs...phew!!!

    Lucky u..u have a petite build...i am not that lucky....i have broad shoulders..so need to be as skinny as i can..

    xoxo...
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not even big! Silly girl.

    BUT, if you just want more defined arms, legs, abs, etc... then I suggest you check out Tracy Anderson. She's the top trainer for celebs such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna, and Kelly Ripa. She has a couple short videos on YouTube. Just look her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I know I'm not big, just flabby. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I've tried tons of things and then just stopped halfway through... but stick with it! It feels so good when you're happy with your body! :) Definition is never a bad thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I just recently started working out again. It's so hard when I'm so lazy! Ahhh... I love body rock TV! I do some of her workouts too! They are killer for the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best!!Nice blog honey <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete