Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo gigs.

My husband had a photo shoot with some younger clients on Wednesday. It was such a cloudy and rainy day that I almost thought it was going to cancel....BUT, it was not cancelled! He made it work! 

One of gals were going to move to California, so they decided to take the pictures together before she left.


Quality isn't too great because I took these off his website. 









-------------------




While I was at work yesterday, he took his nieces to go take pictures! 

I thought these were so darling! =D







I love these girls! =D


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the amazing pictures of the nieces! I have to borrow his balloons idea one of these days....

    Btw, I awarded you with THE BUTTERFLY AWARD, check it out on my blog http://nkaujhmoobchubby.blogspot.com/2011/06/butterfly-award-to-coolest-blog-i-know.html for the information. :)

    MNT

    ReplyDelete