Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update

So, my husband is taking is sweet time to not fix my page so I will attempt to use my mad HTML skills to fix my blog page. =)

For the meanwhile, enjoy pictures from my wedding. =) BTW, I am still planning to sell my wedding DRESSES. =)

We took this picture two months prior to our Marriage. 

Us and the Gals of our Wedding. 

Us and the Men of our wedding.

Both parties, now thats a PARTY. lol.

My big sister Cecilia *BTW, she caught my bouquet and now she is engaged*

A glimpse of my second dress.

The Women and baby of the Vang family

My brothers and nephew AND Husband

Sad story behind this picture my emotional husband. ;P This was after our Hmong wedding was finally OVER with and someone was VERY emotional. =P


I guess he wasn't the only emotional one. ;P We all looked like a mess because everyone was crying their eyes out.

My husband holding onto my hand, telling me that he loves me soooooo MUCH. lol.


Me and my Hmong wedding maid of honor. I had a different maid of honor for my Christian ceremony.





I HAVE A CHATTING BOX ON THE SIDE IF YOU GUYS EVER CATCH ME ONLINE, FEEL FREE TO CHAT WITH ME. =)




Flashback to Highschool


I customized my own Prom dress back in High school. I bought a dress from a local Dillards back in Kansas City when I went back to visit my parents during Spring Break. It was 5 sizes too big but I made it work. I asked my sister-in-law to be my seamstress since she had the right kind of machine to fix the bottom of my dress. BTW, I bought the dress for only $30. Thats super cheap! It was a plain one-shoulder teal dress but I sewed on the Peacock feathers onto the one sleeve. I LOVED IT! Maybe I should sell it. =)


I looked like a DIVA. lol.


My Date Kia. I also had a guy date. =) Playa, jk.

Did I stand out? I think I did. =)

Trying to zoom in so that you can see the details.


Yes, my sister lived in ghetto apartments and I was living with her and my bro-in-law.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! I like how your bridemaids each has different style of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u r lucky to have a such a sweet husband..and yur wedding dress is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding pictures, and gorgeous wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete