Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Banana Diet

I heard that it is a "trendy" diet in Japan. lol. Me and my lovely husband (who gained a couple pounds after our marriage) are "officially" on this DIET as of TODAY. haha. We went to the super market yesterday to go stock up on our bananas. I officially had my first banana as of NOW and starting on my second. Tell me what you guys think of this diet.

2-3 Bananas for breakfast with room temperature water.
Whatever I want to eat for lunch.
Whatever I want to eat for dinner.
I must eat something small but sweet before 3 P.M.



I like this short clip too. I mean, she wasn't big to begin with but I guess a lot of Asians are obsessed with being thin. ;P



Hm... I'm debating on taking a before and after picture. haha. Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete