Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I bought/used recently (Drug-store stuff)

The Almay Pure Blends lipgloss isn't the best. I don't really like how it "tastes". Too "oily".

Sally Hansen Lip Treatments are AWESOME. I love them. Super Moisturizing. Its pretty thick, so if you don't like thick lip glosses, its not for you.

I got the L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in Mango Monarch 420. (Grayish tube). Color goes on nicely. Its "eh, ok".

The red tube is the Maybelline g100 Chestnut. I LOVE IT! Its on the nude side. I'm just in love with NUDES right now.

The Diamond Lip Treatment by Sally Hansen is pretty SHINY. I don't have much to say about it but its pretty nice overall. It has a brush instead of the spongy tips like normal lip glosses. I was surprised that the tip was STIFF. =) 

The Black tube is the Maybelline Great Wear Lip in 230 Flesh. Its a nude-y color. I love the color but I haven't used it much. 



The Beautiful tube is the Sally Hansen lip exfoliator+ moisturizer. I forgot the name but its pretty cool. On one side it is rough and good for exfoliating your lips and on the other side, it has a lip balm. Super cool and I LOVE the tube. It looks expensive. =) 

The dark lipgloss tube is the Smile Brightening Lip Treatment is in Brilliant 6631-50. It looks like a dark plumy lipgloss but it isn't as dark as I expected it to be (which is good!)


Gentle Pink , its not too gentle in this case. Its a TRUE pink but a very nice color. One of my favorite. 


Soft Mauve II, its a really nice color if you don't want too much color on your cheeks. Its almost a neutral-like pink.

True peach, its pinky-peach. Its ok. I don't use this one as much.


I love this foundation! Its a shade too dark but I don't mind because I like to mix mine with my Asian beauty cream. It makes me have FLAWLESS skin. =) 


This gets mixed in with my Revlon because its creamy and super LIGHT. I use it as a concealer. Its pretty much a B.B. cream.


The Colossal mascaras. I love them. Hold my curls and gives me volume. 


Bleh, this stuff makes me pale looking. 

Bought this,  haven't used it. I'm already using 5 other kind and I don't feel like opening a new one yet. =P


This is cheap stuff but good stuff. I love the colors. Very Fall-like. Its from L.A. Colors. Packaging suck but the product itself is pretty pigmented and good. =)

I love this bronzer. Its not shimmery and thats how I like it. =)

I finally got my mirror. I needed one of these badly. =) 12.99 at T.J. Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment