Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Two weeks

Hello Bloggers! I'm back!

Finally, a day where I can actually work on my blog. Theres probably no one out there reading this but "its ok". =) 

Great news! My older sister is getting married. Oh wait, did I already mention that in my last blog? Oh well, but yes! She is getting married in May I believe, not August anymore. Its funny how she caught my bouquet and now she is getting married. LOL. I am her maid-of-honor. EEEKS, thats a lot of responsibilities but I understand what I have to do. I'm still debating on my dress though. Its going to be black but I don't know if I want a typical bridesmaid dress. I guess I'll do some tweaking if I buy one from the store. 

******

*Sighs* I'm kind of depressed about not being able to go to Fashion Week in New York. I think it would totally be fun! Darn, maybe sometimes in the future. 

Sorry, I haven't bought anything new to "review". But don't worry, I'm going shopping tomorrow! YAY!

******

New Pictures

I like my makeup today! =)


Experiment.


A couple weeks ago, we bought this at Wal*Mart.


My flower that I grew on our small patio.  =)
Camera used: Canon Rebel T1i

2 comments:

  1. Molly Dear,
    You are gorgeous!
    I hope all is well with work, life, and everything else!
    OMG, KaBao is getting married? how exciting!
    I'm sure things wont be as hecktic because you've gone through it and all, but you never know!
    How is your bannana diet going for you and David? I totally need to shed some pounds too! haha.
    and I do your blog posts btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa, the wonder woman notebook is funny =P

    ReplyDelete