Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring

Whooo hoo! I can't wait for the weather to get warmer here in Central Wisconsin! It was warm for a couple of days but now its chilly again and.... (sighs) its suppose to be in the 30s again! I'm not looking forward to it. WHY?????!!!! On the brighter side, my husband and I took pictures the other day. Well, actually he took pictures of me. He's been practicing with his new lens and reflectors. 




I don't know what that means but he wrote it on my picture... =S





--------------




Just got done ordering some ELF products at half price! =) Use this coupon to get 50% off! = ECD21




Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Molly, you look great and the photos. They are so clear and crisp. The weather here in L.A. has been pretty weird, but I honestly rather be cold than hot haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @everyday makeup,

    It just started to snow here.... I hate it. Lol

    ReplyDelete