Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Haul (H&M, Forever21, T.J. Maxx and Old Navy)

Last weekend, my husband and I traveled to Madison to do some shopping! I'm so glad that I got to go to Sephora and do some shopping at H&M. Saw the cutest things there but I didn't buy much.... =(


Lots of sales right now though! =) 

Dress from H&M, only 20 bucks!

Shirt from Old Navy... 6 bucks?

Fossil Watch from T.J. Maxx.... 39.99


Vest from Old Navy 7 bucks

Shirt from Old Navy, 5 bucks

Shirt from Old Navy 7 Bucks

Yay! Hubby got me a Dooney&Bourke purse! =)
He wanted to get me something that would fit my iPad. I'm loving it because its SOOO cute!


I love this shirt! It was on sale at H&M for 5 bucks!

This jacket was on sale at H&M for only 15 bucks! Perfect for work!

Loving these boots from Forever21 also! I'm ready for SPRING and SUMMER!


Right now, at Old Navy, they are having an additional 30% off CLEARANCE items! Go and get some for yourself before all the good things run out! I bought THREE pairs of jeans for only 3.97 each!


Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul, so many new things you got. I definitely love the first dress, H&M always comes out with such cute dresses and it's even better when it's marked down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your haul from Old Navy is super cheap! three pairs of jeans for only $3.97 each?!
    I also tried on the first dress but it didn't fit...LOL but I did find TWO blazers!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rena


    Yep! I actually bought more things but I was too lazy to post the rest of them up. Lol. I seriously LOVE H&M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very cute! I only shop at Forever21 and for some reason cant find anything at H&M unless it's for guys. I shall go check again. I need spring clothing!!! :D nice post! btw - love love LOVE your dooney&burke bag. i've yet to get the iPad2. probably wont, but would LOVE it if I could get it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's harder for me to find things at forever21 now because it's so clustered all the time and I get claustrophobic. Lol

    ReplyDelete