Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh me, oh my.

I've been super lazy lately with updating my blog. Sorry if I don't ever get to do some reviews on certain stuff. But I'll try to update soon! =)

Did anyone go Black Friday shopping?! I certainly did! I went to WalMart and got 3 barbies, 2 hand mixers, a griddle, 5 blue-ray DVDs, 2 games for my hubby, a digital camera (I returned it yesterday though), a Wii (also returned it), board games for my nieces and nephews, and a whole bunch of toys for them also. I wanted to go to Old Navy but the store was PACKED! It was crazy! I went to Target at 2AM but the line was already too long, so me and my husband went home. lol.


Why did I return the camera???

It was a Sony Cybershot DSC-T99. It was a touch screen camera and seemed pretty cool. BUT, the quality was just not up to my expectations. Yesterday, I did a ";look" and used the camera. The pixels were so..... out there and not soft, what so ever! Then, I tried taking a picture with the flash on. Great *sarcasm*, it just made me look like a ghost. The background was just black. I guess I'm better off using my husband's DSLR for now. I need a good point-and-shoot camera. Any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post :) i'm new on blogger :) your blog is awesome :) if you want to follow me i'll follow you back :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete