Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

DUPE for TOO FACED Natural Eye Shadow Collection

I went shopping today at my local Gordmans and found a Natural eye palette that remind me of the Too Faced natural eye shadow collection. Instead of paying $35.00, you'll only spend 4.99 plus tax. Everything is almost identical! Even the names of the shadows!


WHAAAAT??? Same names!



Excuse my scars. Sorry! Bad lighting.


-----

I also went to T.J. Maxx and got StriVectin for only 29.99! What a deal! I saved so much instead of paying 59.99!

Look, its in Japanese

4 comments:

  1. What a great find!:D Thanks for sharing, loving the swatches!:D

    T.J. Maxx is a nice place to shop, that StriVectin was a steal!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across this blog and loving your photos! In the outfit posts, you have such an easy-going, relaxed, but chic and clean style. I would love to see future lines by you if you do become a clothing designer! Lovely work here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know the brand name for the too faced natural eye dupe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xthrenody

    It is by Almar Sales Company. lol. I think their website is almarsales.com

    ReplyDelete